On Saturday we went to the White Tanks Water Plant open house and toured the facility. Our tour guide was really good looking and very knowledgeable. Don't tell but I ended up going home with him. There is just something about a man with the "Superintendent" title that I just can't resist.
New Dog

This is our new dog Chance. I am still planning on telling you "The Sory" of how he came to be (it's funny).
NEW school for Kendal and mommy is the teacher
I love this picture! My little princess all ready for school. On Friday I taught my first Little Learners class for the city. It was so much fun and Kendal just loved being there with "The Friends".
NEW Health and Wellness program for our ward
Friday night we had a great time with our Ward. Michelle is the new health and wellness specialist for our ward and she is amazingly dedicated. We had a huge bonfire, motivational speaker on gratitude, hay rides, hot chocolate and roasted marshmallows. I felt so good and rejuvenated after leaving.
NEW years eve with the Mechams. MY LB's sister was visiting from Colorado so we had family dinner, trip to the Temple lights and brought the kiddos back to grandma and grandpas house for a sleep over. We headed out to a late movie just the siblings and brought in the new year with a big smooch in the AMC. Twelve years of kissing MY LB at 12:00am on January 1st.
NEW tradition, we decided that we wanted to start a new years day tradition for our family. We decided on Fondue (food of course) and a night of resolutions. Turns out Fondue takes practice but that didn't stop us from dipping. We all talked about our individual resolutions and created a family resolution for 2010. It was a fun night and hopefully will be a lasting tradition.
NEW years resolution for me. I had been thinking about this for a couple of weeks prior to New Years. I thought about how I wanted to be a better daughter of God, mother to my children, wife to MY LB and friend to others. I am not sure how or why but I have become very selfish with my time and activities. When I start something I don't want to be bothered and it becomes the most important thing in my life. I thought about what I wanted out of the year and I decided to sum it all up in one word, "SELF-LESS". This year I want to focus less on myself and in doing so become... a better daughter of God, mother, wife and friend. AND I want to participate in 3 5ks (first one is in 3 weeks) and 1 triathlon.
NEW year for you and I hope that it is a good one!
Happy New Year
6 comments:
glad Jeremiah's thing went well! Have fun with your new dog! Best wishes with your new class too!
Way to go Jeremiah!
Hey I need you to email me at cholesterhall@msn.com, I lost your emial address, thx!
We wanted to make it to the open house but weren't able to. I'm glad it turned out great!
Sounds like a packed few days. Congrats on the new plant close to home.
Oooo superintendant jeremiah....Ha I am hearing some jokes for ya....we NEED to get together, and guess what that would lie under your new years resolution to be a selfless FRIEND! Congratulations to Jeremiah though, that is so exciting!
Congrats to Jeremiah, that's great! I love your goals....self-less is definitely something I could strive towards as well!
Post a Comment