Since the weather has been cooling off we have been aching to go hike the White Tanks.
Every time I visit the ocean I always think how crazy the locals are for not visiting it more often. Yet, we live very close to a beautiful dessert landscape that can be hiked, explored, biked or just visited for a picnic. And how often do we over look this great city escape?
I for one am going to try my best to take advantage to this dessert beauty and take more time to "escape".
Big shout out to Amy's Clan for escaping to the White Tanks with us!
Every time I visit the ocean I always think how crazy the locals are for not visiting it more often. Yet, we live very close to a beautiful dessert landscape that can be hiked, explored, biked or just visited for a picnic. And how often do we over look this great city escape?
I for one am going to try my best to take advantage to this dessert beauty and take more time to "escape".
Big shout out to Amy's Clan for escaping to the White Tanks with us!
THANKS








4 comments:
Gotta love all those goofy faces! We had fun! =)
fun times and yummy dessert!
Way to make the most of this beautiful weather. And the treat looks delish, too!
Could you email me the recipe for this treat? Patrick LOVES anything with peanut butter, so I'd love to make some for him. :)
Post a Comment