Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Funny of the Day

Seriously if I could start my life all over again I would choose to be exactly like this girl. She is so amazing! She has the best personality and biggest loving heart. She makes me laugh, surprises me with her intelligence, loves having fun and isn't afraid to just let loose.
Here's to Miss Maggie on the day of all days........

CRAZY HAIR DAY






Now that is a girl with serious "Spirit".

I can't forget to add what a good example she is to her little sis.
Special note that everyday is crazy hair day for this one.


Matthew is a completely different story as he thought his crazy hair was "like crazy cool". He was posing like it was some kind of magazine photo shoot and I was trying to be normal about it but I had Spencer laughing in the back ground. He was saying, "Matthew is trying to be cool". How do I survive this?
Spencer stayed home again. However, I do believe that getting in my hair all day and making me crazy counts as an official crazy hair day for Spencer.

2 comments:

The Gearharts said...

Oh Maggie, Oh Matthew. So Cute!

Jenna said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures made me LAUGH out loud!