Not only were we on the look out for rocks but we (meaning me) had an eye out for signs of Fall. Unfortunately the day was actually very warm for a Fall day in the mountains. However the colors were there and they were beautiful.
The kids had so much fun and Pa-Pa seemed more than happy to share his little rock jackpot with us. Everywhere you looked there were crystal shaped rocks, geodes and other beautiful rocks to be found. Plus the kids got to use a hammer, they were in "rock paradise". Tomorrow we are going to take the rocks out to the backyard and hose them down (maybe, I said maybe, do more hammering). The kids are so excited to see the rocks all cleaned up.
Here are our captured moments of rock hunters and an almost Fall day. Just so you know the one of Maggie is my favorite. I'm telling you that girl truly "ROCKS".
I can't let this post go without asking WHY?
Mom, why did you have these sunglasses in your glove box? WHY?
I mean, any normal person knows that these glasses are for wearing. Tee-Hee!

Did you know I had a crooked smile? I have always had it and I have always hated it. It's so weird, it's like who taught you how to smile? I consciously avoid smiling like that during pictures. I was laughing so hard before this picture I must have let my guard down.
Mom, why did you have these sunglasses in your glove box? WHY?
I mean, any normal person knows that these glasses are for wearing. Tee-Hee!












2 comments:
That looks beautiful! I'm glad you got to see some evidence of FALL. And I've always wondered about your smile.... :)
I love all the pictures and I'm so happy I found your blog! My blog address is purtyfam3.blogspot.com Hope your doing well, Have a Happy Halloween!!
Post a Comment