You are HILARIOUS!! You look so cool riding that thing, I think I might have to go get one of those and we could go riding around the neighborhood together!! :)
You are just toooo funny. I just love your sense of humor. Oh, and BTW, that house in the background is a beautiful house. Awesome front yard and flag flying:).
Way to go CHRISTY!!!! You go girl! Wish I had the guts(hanging my head over here) because I have wanted to ride my son's since he got it last year, but my fear of getting hurt(no thanks to a skateboarding accident over a year ago) has taken over. You are so awesome to go for it! I hope that he who shall remain nameless, LOL....Dalin saw, this.
14 comments:
You are HILARIOUS!! You look so cool riding that thing, I think I might have to go get one of those and we could go riding around the neighborhood together!! :)
Laurel and I enjoyed the video. You did look pretty cool and loved all the sound effects.
You are just toooo funny. I just love your sense of humor. Oh, and BTW, that house in the background is a beautiful house. Awesome front yard and flag flying:).
You are too cute!! Way to go!!!
In Cyrena's words, "Sister Mecham is SO silly!" Way to go Christy!
You are trip! so funny:)
Love it!
Now I know how to motivate you ... "I triple-dog dare you, because YOU CAN'T DO IT!!" LOL!! You did great.
OK, now I know you're crazy! That was awesome! I hope Dalin gets to see this!! Colton said, "Wow, she's good!" At least you've impressed him!
Crazy girl.
That was AWESOME!!!
Gurl, you ROCK!!! Take that Dallin Webb! *not naming names or anything*
;)
I love the music!! Take that Dallin Webb or "guy who said she couldn't do it". Go Christy!! You ROCK!!! LOL
Way to go CHRISTY!!!! You go girl! Wish I had the guts(hanging my head over here) because I have wanted to ride my son's since he got it last year, but my fear of getting hurt(no thanks to a skateboarding accident over a year ago) has taken over. You are so awesome to go for it! I hope that he who shall remain nameless, LOL....Dalin saw, this.
Post a Comment