You may be thinking big baby, right? Well that's OK because I found someone (something) that surely agrees with me.
Don't you see it? The signs of summer have taken a huge tole on this innocent STOP sign. Every time I look at it I think, boy that sign speaks a thousand words. You want to know what it says? No not stop, don't be smart. It says that summer is just not what it is cracked up to be.
Seriously I have looked at many more Stop signs and for some reason this is the only one that looks like this. I guess it was just made different then the rest. Not able to withstand the heat of summer. Yeah sure it still says stop and people still stop when they see it but still, it's different. I am not saying it is special or better then the rest, just different.
I love this sign that says STOP!
Last Monday we said goodbye to summer with a tasty summer treat.
Sour Cherry Soup


Cherry Soup 2pts
1 comment:
You whined no more than the rest of us Christy! This summer was pretty unbearable for alot of us. Even Captain Awesome, the desert rat born & bread, confided in me that this summer was pretty miserable.
So my big question is when do I get to come over for those yummy looking desserts!?!?!
Post a Comment